sysupgrade 6.0.4 -> 6.0.5 - no more login! - fixed

I booted from the 6.0.5 CD and re-installed (upgraded) again, and now the
machine is up and running.

Something in sysupgrade hosed it, and the upgrade from CD fixed it.
I'm betting that it was a conflict between the "patch" for heartbleed
and the sysupgrade process.

-dgl-