Re: pkgsrc-2013Q4 packages for NetBSD 6

John Klos wrote:

> Ah. I didn't know Altivec was automatically enabled.

The configure script often runs an Altivec test on your CPU, and when
present, enables Altivec code generation for the build process.

> What's a good way
> to check for compiler options that would use it? I'll just search
> through the build logs so I know which ones need to be recompiled...

I'm not sure. I only realized the packages were crashing, when running them
on my PowerBook Pismo, Sandpoint-NAS or Pegasos2 G3.

Probably looking for something like "-maltivec" in the build logs is not a
bad method.

--
Frank Wille