Re: Problems with registers save/restore on context switch?

64/32 would explain a bug, but not likely this sort of rare intermittency.

I found what is probably the same problem some time back, also with
floating point, and narrowed down the problem to a particular mod
to NetBSD kernel between may 1, and may 3, 2011. Matt Thomas made some
major changes to the CPU handling at that time. I ubmit that those
changes are problematic, and your little C test case could be very
helpful in tracking this down. My test case is big, ugly,
and can take hours to run.

(see thread: "Confidence: Chopping between 5.2 and 6.0.1")

Can you provide me with the test case? I'll run it here.

-dgl-