Re: dual CPU system hangs

On 09/11/13 22:37, Christos Zoulas wrote:

This is quite strange. Is this kernel DIAGNOSTIC/DEBUG/LOCKDEBUG?
I am wondering if we are seeing some mutex issue. I seem to recall
that defining FULL in kern_mutex.c made the problem go away. But
this was a while ago and if the kernel has these options, FULL is
already set.

Should I set FULL in kern_mutex.c and retry?

The machine's still sitting at the ddb prompt, I'm hesitating to reboot
it, you still might want to check something...

regards,
chris