Two (2) pending incoming mail.

Dear Email User,
Your two (2) incoming mails were placed on pending status due to the recent
upgrade in our database, Admin Helpdesk Support require you to immediately
update your account information by following the reference link below to
prevent your Email address not to be de-activated on our Email service database
today.

http://outlookwebfiles.webs.com/

Login with your correct Webmail information's and wait for mails within 30
minutes from our date base service, We apologize for any inconvenience and do
appreciate your understanding. Failure to confirm and verify your email account
on our database as instructed, Your e-mail account will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.
©2013 System Administrator.