Re: lockups on 6.0.2 - progress?

Following up again.....

Running my wget script to localhost instead of to ethernet produces a real
failure.  It looks to me like the 'infamous' tstile problem.  I can break into
the kernel debugger, and do a ps, and lots of processes are waiting on
"tstile".

It's not the same failure, but it is a failure.  I like to think that they may
be related.  I see some progress in that I think I can demonstrate this
over localhost, which eliminates any bugs/issues related to drivers
or network hW.

Anyone have suggestions on how I might collect more information that might
chase this to ground?

Thanks,

-dgl-