Re: lockups on 6.0.2 - progress?

Unfortunately, my experiment was not successful.  By running my
test case using the rtk card/driver for networking, it crashed after a
few hours with the same symptoms.  This suggests that it is NOT
the gem driver (or at least not *just* the gem driver)

I am encouraged about the fact that I can make it fail, but at
a loss as to where to go from here.

I don't have the expertise to debug the kernel, but I can run test
cases and report back.  I can also provide accounts on my test machine,
which is on the net (charm.icompute.com)

I've been trying to think of a way to run the test case without *any*
network, but I don't know how useful that would be.  I'll run a test tonight
with the wget script running on the same machine and using localhost.
If it crashes the same way, that would tend to rule out the ethernet
drivers.

-dgl-