Re: netatalk 2.2.4 and 3.0.3 hacked - works on NetBSD 5.2

At 16:10 Uhr -0500 29.3.2013, Donald Lee wrote:
>I hacked a couple of files in netatalk ( http://netatalk.org and
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk )
>
>What I did was a little gross, but it works.....  I've built
>and done cursory testing on NetBSD 5.2, and plan to try it on 6.0.1.
>
>Who should I tell about this on the chance that someone out there
>who normally builds the packages can pick up my work and put it in
>the package system?

Best thing is probably to send-pr your changes so they don't get lost. If
you want to, you could create a netatalk v3 package in pkgsrc-wip.

FTR, netatalk v3 does not speak AppleTalk ddp, so we'll want to keep a v2
package as long as NetBSD ships with AppleTalk support.

hauke