Need help with panic

I finally manage to mostly setup my macppc machine - but with a custom kernel
(needed for now at least to get root and dump device correct, I have a
macox setup on the only disk) I get this panic:

panic: call to null-ptr from 0x32b66c
Stopped in pid 0.5 (system) at  netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x10:       lwz     r0, 0x14
(r1)
0x1000fe30: at vpanic+0x240
0x1000fe60: at panic+0x4c
0x1000fea0: at trap0+0x18
0x1000feb0: at callout_softclock+0x1b0
0x1000fee0: at softint_dispatch+0xa4
0x1000ff20: at softint_fast_dispatch+0xdc
saved LR(0xbd797f6b) is invalid.

now "addr2line -a 0x32b66c -e netbsd.gdb" tells me:

0x0032b66c
kern_timeout.c:0

but I can't identify the 0x1000.... addresses listed in the ddb backtrace, is
there some constant offset I need to apply?

Martin