Re: how to install a second or third hard drive

Al,

I've found these on NetBSD's web site:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-misc.html#chap-misc-adding-new-disk
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/misc/#adding-a-disk

They seem to be old, but there are some differences between what you did and
what the documents above recommend.

Cheers,
Flavio