Original Apple monitors available (free!)

Hello all,

I figured if there was anywhere I could find a good home for two Apple
MultiSync monitors (a 17 and a 15AV), this would be the place.  They're in
reasonably good condition (dirty/yellowed, but perfectly functional and the
tubes are in good condition).  It'll be a shame to see them go, but we moved to
a house that's half the size and there's just no space (and I need to maintain
the peace).  Very nice for work on vintage Macs (no fiddling with DIP switches
on VGA adaptors!).

One catch: they're a pain in the posterior to ship, so you'd need to be willing
to pick 'em up from Philadelphia, PA (where I live) or accept a drop-off in
Baltimore, MD (or even the Gaithersburg/Rockville/Germantown area of MD), where
I can be found frequently.

Apologies if this is inappropriate for the list (I won't post again), but I
really want these to go where they'll be used (giving them to Goodwill would be
a death sentence).  Totally free to a good home!  I have some old LC (original,
II, III and 475) machines I may be willing/required to part with in the future
as well once I've made some SWIM-related contributions to the kernel.

- Dave