machfb (sort of) working on Mach64 GX

Hello all,

I have a PowerMac 9500 I've been using as a server, and I wanted to get the
video working just for kicks.  I've fixed machfb so that it actually works on
the Mach64 GX card that came with the 9500 (which the FAQ specifically says
will not work; turned out to be an easy fix).  The only problem is that the
screen seems to start a line and a half late, so essentially the left half of
the screen is swapped over (I'll fix that before submitting).

The good news, in any case, is that that's working now as a console driver.
I'm not terribly familiar with the process with NetBSD... how do I submit a
patch to get integrated into the mainline?  I have a netatalk kernel fix as
well.