Hello Urgent pls

My name is Jack Straw, We are solicitors to the great
Atlanta Physician and Philanthropists Mr.George Brumley.

I wish to notify you that he made you one of the
beneficiaries of his estate. He left the sum of Ten Million
One Hundred Thousand Dollars for you.

See Link:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

He must have been in contact  with you in the past or
you were nominated to him in his vision to expand his
Charity work, and he instructed that you are to use part of
the funds to promote his legacy through activities that aim
to help the old, poor, needy and disabled in the
society.  Please reply with:

1.Your Full names.
2.Valid Contact address.
3.Contact Telephone and fax numbers.