Re: 2 items: boot and trouble subscribing

It was corrected later. Sorry about not telling you sooner. Been busy. My apologies.

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:08 AM, T. M. Pederson <tmp+nbpmp1%disfinite.org@localhost> wrote:
On "Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:00:09 -0500",
Super Bisquit <superbisquit%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
[...]
>1) What's the proper way of installing ofwboot.xcf and the kernel to the hfs
>partition?.
>I've tried earlier to use an Apple bootstrap but wasn't able to load the
>kernel.
>System is being setup to multi-boot. Linux and FreeBSD can boot from their
>respective hfs/bootstrap partitions.

It's not official, but have you taken a look at http://echo.disfinite.org/Notes
/NetBSD/macppc/boot
? The setup listed there was constructed with the intent
of using the native multi-boot.

Otherwise, the official setup is described in the install documents.

>2) Subscribing to the list has brought on repeated failed attempts from
>mojordomo.
>Command not known, blah blah.

No idea.

[...]