ofwboot-current makes kernel crash

Hi,

anybody tested the current ofwboot.xcf (from 5.99.39) yet?

No matter what I try, the loaded kernel will crash or freeze after
displaying:

  No ADB support present, assuming USB keyboard

The ofwboot.xcf from the last release (5.0.2) works.

I guess there must be something in libsa which makes ofwboot behave bad.
When I compile the ofwboot source from 5.0.2 with current libsa the loaded
kernel will also crash. When I compile the current ofwboot source with
libsa from 5.0.2 everything works!

Can anybody confirm that, or even have an idea what to fix? I didn't see any
serious modification in libsa over the last months.

--
Frank Wille