Did you get my mail?

Dear Prospective Partner

I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations, basically
because you may perceive my intentions wrongly.

The issue I want to unravel to you is a very classified and sensitive one. It
may be very difficult for you to comprehend, but it certainly is the truth.

It involves huge funds that I want you to receive on my behalf.

On your response via my email address, I will send you the details and more
information about myself and the funds.

Yours sincerely,
Wang Lee.