G4 eMac won't netboot

I've been trying various things in my dhcpd.conf to boot my G4 eMac,
including an identical setup that works for a B&W G3, and it still
doesn't work.

It's this one:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/emac/stats/emac_1.25.html

In the DHCP inform packet (viewed with wireshark from the NetBSD
5_STABLE server), I see this:

Server host name not given
Boot file name not given

I do have them specified in the dhcpd.conf though:

host bugs {
  hardware ethernet 00:0D:93:53:5E:82;
  filename "netbsd";
  fixed-address 192.168.1.4;
  server-name "foghorn";
  option root-path "/home/bugs/root";
  next-server foghorn;
 }

I've seen that other people are having problems with G4 Macs as well:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2008/06/20/msg000283.html

I don't know what to do next with it. It would be nice to confirm that
NetBSD works on it.

Andy