Powerbook 3400c

Hi,

I recently installed NetBSD 5.0.1 on an old Powerbook 3400c I had lying around.

Until now, everything works very well, even the console has a macintosh german keymap.

After setting everything up, building a new kernel with awacs support for sound I have a
few things that are nagging me:

* chipsfb is flickering after exiting X.org
* No working german keymap for X11, I'm missing square brackets, the tilde and an @ the most.

Are there any workarounds except only using xdm or writing my own xmodmap?

I searched the archives but found nothing.

Best regards,

Falk Stern

--
cluelessness leads to flapping, flapping leads to dampening...
dampening, leads to suffering