Re: Netbooting NetBSD on an iMac G3 350 MHz?

    fd> The page also states that "all NetBSD-supported Power Macs can
    fd> boot over their built-in network interface." So, you shouldn't
    fd> have problems netbooting the iMac.

I may have been trying to boot an ``unsupported'' iBook when I found
it didn't work.  but I thought it would at least get as far as
accepting an IP address and download ofwboot.net, and it did not.