Re: severely bad timekeeping

The NTP machinery is driven by the open firmware "constants".  I remember
that there is an open firmware setting that you can tweak to make
this much better, but I don't see my notes on it.  I'm pretty sure
that the notes were included with a machine I sent to someone
recently.  I think it was to Canada. ;->

I can't find the notes......  I could have sworn it was sent to this
list, but I don't have it, and Google can't find it.....

-dgl-