i4b on NetBSD 4.0.1/macppc hangs

Hi,

I've installed NetBSD 4.0.1 on a PowerMac 7300 with a G3 CPU and a PCI Fritz!Card 2.0. I also compiled the latest version of i4b (http://turbocat.net/ ~hselasky/isdn4bsd/index.html). Now when I load the i4b module the machine hangs with the following debug message:

pci_intr_map: pin:1, line: 23

spinning in ext_intr! 00000200
lpic 0:
state:          00000000
enable:         0285f008
clear:          00000000
level:          00802800
level_mask:     3ff00000
cascade:        00000000
panic:          stuck interrupt
stopped in pid 1612 (modload) at        netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x10:       lwz
0, r1, 0x14

I hope I correctly copied that from the screen :-)

Can anyone figure out what is going wrong here?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost  +49 151 11559652