Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 5.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk rebuild of
pkgsrc-2008Q4 done on NetBSD/macppc 5.0_RC2 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/5.0_2008Q4/

A total of 3.4GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 4436
packages.

Unfortunately, this build is incomplete, caused by a lack of
COMPAT_LINUX in the kernel on my build host (used GENERIC).  This
caused one of the Linux-compat packages to half-install, so all
subsequent package builds were broken as a consequence, because
pkg_delete could not deal with the half-installed package.  This
build is therefore only approximately 65% complete in the number
of packages.  I've rebooted with a new kernel with COMPAT_LINUX,
and will return with the rest of the packages once that build is
complete.

The source tree this was built from was updated Feb 16, 2009.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 5.0_RC2.  For the packages which are not architecture-
specific (should be the vast majority), these packages should
also be usable on other powerpc ports.

Regards,

- Håvard