no bus_space_free() on macppc. ifritz driver is using it.

I tried to compile a kernel for macppc with

# AVM Fritz!PCI V2 card
ifritz* at pci?

I ended up like this:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
../../../../dev/pci/ifpci2.c: In function 'ifpci2_detach':
../../../../dev/pci/ifpci2.c:365: warning: implicit declaration of function 'bus_space_free'

Looking into arch/macppc/include/bus.h it seems that bus_space_free is not implemented on macppc.
Any ways around that?

I've commented out the offending line, which makes it compile fine. However, that's probably not a solution.

Anyway, just for the experiment:

ifritz0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Fritz!PCI V2 card
ifritz0: interrupting at irq 23
ifritz0: ISACSX PSB3186
ISDN 0 at ifritz0, 2 B channels

as expected, it boots up fine. Whether it would also work fine remains to be seen. The ISDN (/etc/isdn) stuff does not seem to be included on the macppc distribution, so I'd have to create it manually. /usr/sbin/isdnd is included though.

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost  +49 151 11559652