Kernel panic on -current

Dear list,
I run NetBSD -current on a Mac Mini G4. I was experiencing no stability problems, till today. This box panicked during some SQL UPDATE's on PostgreSQL. Is it possible that this is WAPBL-related? I have logging enabled on /.

Photo of said panic:
http://c0ff33.net/crash.jpg

I tried further examination of this panic with DDB, however my keyboard didn't work. Which (perhaps) was to be expected, because it wasn't connected when panic happened.

$ uname -v
NetBSD 4.99.72 (GENERIC) #0: Fri Aug 29 03:42:23 PDT 2008 builds@wb27:/home/builds/ab/HEAD/macppc/200808280002Z-obj/home/builds/ab/HEAD/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/GENERIC

Any thoughts?

Regards,