Re: Testers needed

Hello,

On Sep 28, 2008, at 7:47 AM, Tonnerre Lombard wrote:

Salut, Peter,

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:09:42 +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
snapper works fine for me, on a G4 iBook 12"

Same hardware, same result.

Thanks!

I should have been more specific - on snapper the changes won't do anything if you just play 16bit, 44.1kHz audio, that's the chip's default mode and should continue working even if I messed up.
Please check the following things:
- play something at a different sample rate than 44.1kHz ( the chip reset is a gpio which uses obio_write_*() now ). That only really makes sense if you have any 48kHz material sitting around since the chip doesn't have a programmable clock and rates below 32kHz are emulated anyway. Maybe force the chip into 48kHz, play some raw sample and listen if it's too fast. - see if output still switches between headphones and internal speakers if you (un)plug things in the headphone jack

have fun
Michael