Serial ports on PCI card?

Hi, all,

For some reason, I can't for the life of me remember how "com" ports correspond to ttys in /dev/ in NetBSD. I thought the first serial port was tty00, the second tty01, and so on, but on a Motorola StarMax with two motherboard serial ports, two 16550-type serial ports on a PCI card aren't working as tty02 and tty03 (nor any of the other ttys I've tried).

The ports are properly recognized:

puc0 at pci0 dev 14 function 0: NetMos NM9835 Dual UART (com, com)
com0 at puc0 port 0: interrupting at irq 24
com0: ns16550a, working fifo
com1 at puc0 port 1: interrupting at irq 24
com1: ns16550a, working fifo

Any idea which ttys correspond to these ports? And any suggestions for remembering whatever the new scheme is?

This is NetBSD 4, BTW.

Thanks,
John Klos