Re: radeonfb problem on Mac mini

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Michael Lorenz wrote:
On Mar 22, 2008, at 14:06, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
I'm trying to set up NetBSD-current on an old Mac mini, but it insist
on setting the console in a video mode that the monitor cannot handle
(or at least the monitor shows an "Input Not Supported" message.)

I should have time to look at this in the next few days. Using OpenFirmware-provided EDID data is currently broken for some reason and this may well be what causes your problem.

Any progress on this?  :)

   /Krister