Re: scsi errors - solved

Hi,

I can't understand it (although, the Acards that I just bought "new"
looked used).  It works fine with either cable and either ATTO card with
the Quantum drive. Even if I plug in the Quantum with one of the new Acard
the Quantum continues to work fine while the Acards give errors. It will
not boot into multiuser mode or even finish its boot with the new Acards.
So, I am really unsure why I am having problems.

Thanks,
Al