scsi errors

Hi,

After working for a long time on several other servers, I decided that I
just couldn't fool around anymore. So, I put together a new server just
like the one that I am using that is having some kind of hardware failure.
I had 3 Seagate hard drives, an ATTO UL3D scsi controller, 3 Acard
scsi-to-ide bridges, and a GB of ram overnighted. I put it all together,
did a fresh install of NetBSD 4, but now I am getting scsi errors:

sd1 (esiop):0:0:1:0): Check Condition on CDB: 0x28 00 07 04 e5 80 00 00 20
00
    SENSE KEY: media Error
    ASC/ASCQ: No additinal Sense Information

I have tried it with an older ATTO scsi controller and another scsi cable.
I still get the same results. Any ideas on what this could be? Are the
newer drives incompatible with the Acard scsi-to-ide bridges or could
there be something else causing this?

Thanks,
Al