does someone have a working Beige G3 rev. a

Hi,

Since I am not able to get my Beige G3 open firmware 2.4 to auto-boot, I
decided to put the hard drive in my Beige G3 open firmware 2.0f1. I am not
sure if this system is working properly. I started the install of OSX
10.2, which seemed to work, when I got to the got to where it was asking
me what language I stopped it.  Then put in:

setenv real-base F00000
setenv boot-device pci/@D/@0:0
reset-all

Much to my suprise it started to boot, it loaded the first stage
bootloader, but then it gave an error:
starting stage 2...
DEFAULT CATCH!, code FFF00700 at %SRR0: 00#00004  %SRR1: 00083070

But if I leave real-base set to its default, then it starts loading the
kernel, but it doesn't get very far.

Also, it will not boot with:

setenv boot-device enet:
setenv boot-file netbsd

I really wonder if I don't have a hardware problem. I wish that I could
find someone with a known working Beige G3 firmware 2.0fl system.
Although I may need to installboot again before it will work.

Thanks,
Al