Re: Planning for NetBSD 5.0

- - SMP works fine on my dual 500MHz G4. How is NetBSD doing on other SMP models? We know that SMP on old world macs is broken and we can't fix it for lack of hardware so unless someone steps up we'll have to declare SMP supported on new world macs only.

I have a dual 604e card that I can drop into my 7600-type machine any time, but I don't have a ton of time to do much that's interactive. Let me know if a 7600 with a remote serial console would be a help, or if I could lend you that dual 604e card.

John