kaffe-java stack overflow

I was installed lang/kaffe on my ibook g4 (2004) with netbsd current
4.99.58 with jemalloc and when I try to start kaffe-java the following
message came:

Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/StackOverflowError
This error may occur because the stack size is not sufficient.
Try to increase the stack size using 'ulimit -s' or with the '-ss'
option on kaffe.
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NullPointerException
[1]   Abort trap (core dumped) /usr/pkg/java/ka...

my ulimit:

time(cpu-seconds)    unlimited
file(blocks)         unlimited
coredump(blocks)     unlimited