Subject: Re: current: macppc_installboot fails on fs
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/18/2007 23:44:54
nse@delfi-konsult.com wrote:

> I have a small issue with trying to create the extra tools needed for
> creating a bootable ISO image....

BTW, what's your environment?

 :
> tried to google for any hint on this... but have not been successful
> in finding anything....

Why don't you check macppc_installboot/Makefile before google?
Your make doesn't set ${HOST_INSTALL_DIR} variable.

Anyway, a possible (but untested) procedure is:

# cd /usr/src
# sh build.sh -m macppc tools
 [check makewrapper's path in the log]
# cd distrib/cdrom
# [makewrapper's path] RELEASE=current TARGET_CD_IMAGE=macppccd DAILY_DIR=200712170002Z fetch
# [makewrapper's path] RELEASE=current TARGET_CD_IMAGE=macppccd

Note you have to install rsync and mkisofs from pkgsrc etc,
and building isos in distrib/cdrom is not well tested on
non NetBSD hosts.
---
Izumi Tsutsui