Subject: Re: PowerMac G5
To: Jason Baker <jason.baker@ttu.edu>
From: Sanjay Lal <sanjayl@kymasys.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/30/2007 15:05:00
Hi Jason, what release are you trying to run.  NetBSD-4 was branched
off before the unification of the PowePC code and the G5 should work.
There is a driver for the on board SATA controller. The problem was
getting the interrupt glue logic to find and configure the correct IRQ.

Unfortunately, I am out of town currently and don't have access to my
G5.  I'll work on getting netbsd-4 and current working on the G5 once
I am back.

Regards
Sanjay