Subject: Airport problems
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Smith <bssp.04@ntlworld.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/13/2007 11:18:02

--B_3277797490_215946

Hi

I have had airport express for couple of years. I run apple laptop and
toshiba pc off it no problem.
Since a couple of days ago, we have had no wifi on either computer. The
airport flashes yellow light, no green light. Not sure if there is a problem
with the airport and whether to buy new one.

Any ideas, please?

Bill

--B_3277797490_215946

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Airport problems</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Gill Sans, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12=
.0px'>Hi<BR>
<BR>
I have had airport express for couple of years. I run apple laptop and tosh=
iba pc off it no problem.<BR>
Since a couple of days ago, we have had no wifi on either computer. The air=
port flashes yellow light, no green light. Not sure if there is a problem wi=
th the airport and whether to buy new one.<BR>
<BR>
Any ideas, please?<BR>
<BR>
Bill</SPAN></FONT>