Subject: Good Day,
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Mr.Joseph Abedi <josephabedi406@rediffmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/25/2007 04:48:11
GOLD DUST OFFER
Attn:

We are a small scale Mining Company in Ghana ,
At present, we are having   about 4,735kilograms of Gold dust, kept in a strong room at our mining site.

However, we are not requesting or asking the interested or potential buyer to pay for the gold dust in advance, but if a buyer can come down to Ghana, in order to view the gold dust and product inspection, arrange for the necessary document, and agree to ship the gold dust to his/her county, then we would send a representative along with the gold dust to accompany him/her to the destination.

Therefore, the buyer would then take the gold dust to his refinery. During this period, the buyer would be
 responsible for the Hotel accommodation and the feeding expenses of the representative, and it must not exceed 7 banking days. After   the refining the total cost of the gold dust would be paid to the company's account.

In alternative, if the buyer or the contact is willing
to come down to Ghana, we can forward to you an invitation letter, after receiving a letter of Intent that signify your interest to purchase gold dust from   our company.

Or we make an arrangement   for the movement of the gold dust to any of these countries: America , Holland , where the interested buyer shall meet us for transaction without advance payment or any up-front payment.
The price of Gold Dust is $10,000 per kilogram.
Terms and procedure would be sent to you if you are interested.
No any advance payment or any up-front payment required before the shipment of the Gold dust to the above mentioned countries.
Waiting for your response.
Regards
Mr. Joseph Abedi