Subject: grey screen on mini boot
To: NetBSD/macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/21/2007 16:37:37
--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL

Hi,

For a few months, my mini was running 4.0_BETA2.
Because it was a bit noisy and some other machines using it's services
seemed a bit crappy, I decided to poweroff/sleep 30/poweron it.

While I was there, I upgraded it to 4.0_RC3.

When I power the mini on, I get a lightgrey screen.
Then nothing happens at all.
If I go to the OBF at boot (using the keyboard sentense), I can simply
type "boot" and NetBSD boots fine.

The mini has NetBSD only installed.
ofwboot.xcf is installed on an HFS partition at the beginning of the
disk.

Any thoughts ?
It's a bit anoying to have to take my USB keyboard and do the procedure
blindly (The mini is supposed to be headless :)

TIA,
	Jo

--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL

--vtzGhvizbBRQ85DL--