Subject: XFree86Config for iMac G3 Rev A?
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Christer Jansson <christer@janssons.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/24/2007 23:18:20
Hi,

I'm trying to configure X for my old iMac G3 Rev A, and I just don't
know where to turn for information...

I've found some examples but they're always for some newer model, and
finding information on what HW is in the box without actually smashing
it to pieces seems fairly hopeless.

I know that I have an ATI Rage IIc and 2MB SGRAM; can I use the ATI
Rage 128 driver?

Monitor data seems hard to come by... I can't find any.

I would be grateful for any help here, if someone could send me a
complete XFree86Config file that would be great, but if you've just
got any hints about the hardware data I'd appreciate that, too.

BR

/Christer