Subject: Re: PowerMac 7300/200 boot problems (current)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Sampson Stein <scs@b1tt3r.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/19/2007 14:26:49
--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

+++ Michael Lorenz [freebsd] [19/07/07 14:26 -0400]:

Thank you very much for the help, really.. I appreciate it a lot.. very fast
response and everything. I really do hope I can be of some help to the
project. I can code alright, and I'm always up to learn more.. I'll take yo=
ur
tarball approach to this and tell you how it turns out. :) Thanks again.
--=20
Sampson C. Stein
b1tt3r -- You know.. like sugar?

Women who want to be equal to men lack imagination.

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--