Subject: Re: top shows unually high cpu usage [was Re: Al's Xserve G4]
To: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/13/2007 15:05:00
On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 07:39:41AM -0700, DataZap wrote:
> I was just wondering if you (or anyone else) has had a chance to look at
> this. Can you think of anything else that I could be trying?

I haven't had a chance.  Sorry.  If you're interested in learning and
trying things out, you might try looking at the interrupt code, but I
have a feeling there's something subtle going on there.

If it would be cost-effective, I might suggest loaning me the XServe to
hack on--I might be able to find some time to hack on it, but I don't
have time to go back & forth trying stuff.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |  briggs@ninthwonder.com