Subject: Fwd: how to properly shutdown iBook
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: leon zadorin <leonleon77@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/03/2007 23:05:38
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: leon zadorin <leonleon77@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 3, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: how to properly shutdown iBook
To: Andr=E9 Schulze <andre.schulze@gmail.com>

On 6/3/07, Andr=E9 Schulze <andre.schulze@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> how about loading them up onto a flickr account?

oh for crying out loud :-)

ok - I got this flickr thing happening (had to register on flickr
which meant getting yahoo ID which screwed with me for appopriate
names, passwords, questions and other such nonsense [plus I am certain
I am going to forget the damn passwords anyway :-] ... then had to
wait for the stuff to upload, then had to name, tag and describe the
photos... the bug-reporting system sucks :-) I guess the upshot is
that I will have the "infrastructure" made in case I need to post
further snapshots... (if I manage to remember the 47th password for
1000th online account :-)

alternatively my next machine will be an intel-based laptop :-)

Oh with all that bitchin - I have almost forgot the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8664416@N04/

if it is the right one... tell me if you can see the things :-)