Subject: Re: New mainland US Website
To: None <>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/02/2007 00:18:22
> so ummmm ... is anyone else going to respond or should i?
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Accommodation United States wrote:
>> [spam body]

Depends on what you mean.  If you mean "follow the instructions at the
end", well, it's your mailbox; it's unlikely to do much, possibly
excepting get you more spam.  If you mean "read the headers and look up
the providers and registrars for", it might do
some good, and I admire your dedication - I long ago gave up doing
anything more than refiling my spam.  If you mean "ask the admins to put a stop to spam through their lists", it's
unlikely to do much; even though lists are a substantial
fraction of the spam that leaks through to my mailbox, they seem
unwilling to apply any of the various SMTP-time techniques I use that
are so effective that list leakage *is* a substantial
fraction of the spam leaking through to my mailbox.  (While I'm not
entirely convinced they're wrong to refuse, I'm also far from convinced
they're right.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML