Subject: Re: difficulties booting kernel from ISO on a 15" Powerbook
To: Mark Blackman <mark@exonetric.com>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/31/2007 13:07:19
Yea I'm running unbuntu on my Dual G5 1.8 PowerMac until this bug is
fixed ... God help me.  =/

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.