Subject: Can my mini fall asleep ?
To: NetBSD/macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/21/2007 22:42:59
--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

Hi,

I tried "sudo zzz -S" on my G4 mini and got a "Suspending system..."
message. But the mini never fell asleep.

I'm running 4.0_BETA2.
I started "apmd" (with success ??? apmd is at least running :)
I started "powerd" but it didn't start ; saying "powerd[29349]: open
/dev/power: Operation not supported by device"

Am I supposed to be able to put my mini in suspended state ?
And can I wake it up ? :) I mean when I tested this feature on a
Dell/i386 laptop, it went asleep but never woke up again - I had to
power off/on it.

TIA,
	Jo

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT