Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.1 on B&W G3 freezes during booting at "Root device:"
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Moln=E1r_Gyula?= <baaanana@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/19/2007 20:41:08
Please help me, i don't know, that what i did wrong:
I installed netbsd: pdisk, newfs, mount, created directories in /,
and put the fstab to /etc.
Then I "upgraded".
Mounted the filesystem agin, deleted the file 'netbsd' in /, and
moved your kernel there (netbsd.VINYAMAR), then renamed to 'netbsd'.
Then i moved the config file 'VINYAMAR.txt' to /root, and renamed it
to MYCONFIG (without any extension).
After restart it frozed agin at the root device line :(