Subject: Re: netbsd-current and ibook g4: kernel freeze
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: leon zadorin <leonleon77@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/05/2007 17:41:06
Hi all, an extremely preliminary report udate...

with all OF_interpret set to "tentative" 0, 1 etc. (and
openfirmware_entry declared as .local) - my kernel is now BOOTING!!!

... well sort of - it is entering main and printing to screen (in
green color :-) and it is getting to "finding raid devices" and "root
device" and i can type from laptop keyboard (reboot/halt etc)... - it
is not finding my wd0 - but it may be because I had disabled a lot of
drivers though :-0

I shall try to re-enable the more GENERIC build and try again later...

kind regards
Leon.