Subject: Re: Power Macintosh 9500 / 132
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Marcos Onisto <mlonisto@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/21/2006 08:52:53
Hello All,

I found another problem. My computer was dismounted because I was
testing the peace of hardware that I had. After that I got to install
the Netbsd, I resolve to mount them. When I finish this mount and put
in all on the gabinet It doesnt work. I beleive that It happen because
I remove some hardware that dont be necessary to me. My screen is
blank and nothing appeared. I resolved to zap the firmware. It was my
problem because It was configured to getting open firmware, after the
zapping. It doesnt work. I need to do my computer boot on my device
scsi/sd@0:0 or getting open firmware again, but It's impossible
because I dont have one cable serial to try it.

I appreciate some help.

Thanks a lot,

Marcos