Subject: Re: Power Macintosh 9500 / 132
To: Justin Davis <jrcd83@gmail.com>
From: Marcos Onisto <mlonisto@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/06/2006 08:01:03
Hello Justin,

On the last weekend i made download of ISO's " 3.0 and 3.0.1 " to know
whether my Media Cd-rom could be wrong, but i was deceive. After i
burn my new Medias, i tried to test in many ways, but always got the
same errors.

I confess that i was a little frustated with NetBSD documentation and
bugs about boot firmware / cdrom and of floppy disks that didn't work,
 i didn't pretend losting much time installing NetBSD on my box, i got
to think that using a Mac OS X 10.3 Tiger is more easy.

I'm going to try the another possibility burning the ofwboot.xcf and
netbsd.macppc on the cdrom, when i try this i tell you about the
results. Thanks a lot.

regards,

Marcos