Subject: Free PowerMac RAM in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/04/2006 10:03:43
My old PowerMac 8500 died a while ago, but I saved the RAM before
it was scrapped.

The RAM has sat around too long, so I'd like to give it away to a
NetBSD home if possible.

I have a mixed bag for anyone who can use them:

	- 8 16MB SIMMs
	- 5 64MB SIMMs.

These are located in Silicon Valley, California, USA.  Local pickups
are welcome, and shipping worldwide shouldn't be a big problem either.
All I ask in return is repayment for shipping.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| I feel much better, now that I've       ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| given up hope.                          ||