Subject: Re: Problem with Xorg and maybe wscons too?
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Christiansen <adrian.christiansen@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/26/2006 10:10:44
Hi Hello

Thank you, apperently it was that missing -p that made it all so much harder.
I haven't got the 1280x960 mode to work, yet, still trying to figure it out.
But at least I got X:) I'll send the modelines to the mailinglist if I
find some that works.

I'm sorry for yelling at you, I had a bad day and I had been trying to
get it to work for days... I should try to not do that in the future.
Next up is sound:)

Take care!